house of happy

Life adventures in prose and verse. Explorations of places, people and words. Stories and fun.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Impostor K

Last night on Facebook, as I was posting the link to the previous blog (scroll down for a glance, people!)... one online Magnus Wolfe Murray started a chat:


Magnus:
Hallo

Monica:
sweet Moona bear!
I'm posting a wee blog!

Magnus:
Mica bear

Monica:
but full of pictures - one of you and I minus one tooth

Magnus:
I will read it right now

Monica:
we just back from dance class
blog not too great - couldn't find the groove

Magnus:
I know

Monica:
but sometimes you just need to plough on
you know what? that my writing no good?
haha
boohoo
I know it too..

Magnus:
Got to run the iPad is running out of battery and I only got one bye bye

Monica:
booo
bye

Magnus:
Ok ok it is kiwi

Monica:
nope it's the mama bear
what ipad have you got out there?

Magnus:
IT IS ME KIWI

Kiwi. Sitting at the other end of the table, typing on the (only) Ipad. Please do notice:

a) her calm impersonation of difficult-to-impersonate adults (Moona) in risky circumstances (sharing a table with me)
b) my open, trusty nature followed by blind persistence-in-denial (so lovable!)
c) her cool use of spell-check under pressure
d) my sharp logic (we have only one Ipad, location: Islamabad hence: Moona can't be using it) and still, persistence in denial...
e) her disarming honesty (when bored with the game)
f) my impeccable observation and detection skills (ascertaining that THE Ipad was indeed here, namely between Kira's paws; noting that she looked extra angelic at other end of the table; finally reading her confession - 'IT IS ME, KIWI' - TWICE) and still, where were we? Persistence in denial.

Eeh, the games we play...

2 Comments:

At 14 November 2012 at 12:11 , Anonymous nikita wm said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! nice one kiwi! i didnt know you guys had an ipad?!?1 tat couldnt resist i take it? xxxx

 
At 14 November 2012 at 18:56 , Blogger emwolfem said...

No he couldn't. How did you guess? I might just yield to temptation myself every now and again, why not?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home